“Relaxing Man Made Style”
© Copyright Marketta English
One of the things I like about Marketta English’s photo entry “Relaxing Man Made Style” in the Photobird Photo Contest for August is the colorful sky in the background. I also think it’s cool that Marketta was able to get Johnny Depp to pose as a pirate for this photo. At least I think it’s Johnny Depp in his pirate costume. He looks like he’s relaxing after a long trip rowing ashore. Or maybe after a long day filming a Pirates of the Caribbean sequel.
There’s only 3 days left before the end of the Photobird Photo Contest for August. Be sure to vote and get your photo entry in before this Sunday night. The theme this month is “Relax”.
Photobird Photo Contest details:
- The contest is free to enter. Enter your photo here.
- Your friends and family can vote for you. You can send them a reminder here.
- This month’s contest ends Sunday, August 31 at 11:59pm Pacific time.
The two winners for the Photobird Photo Contest for August will each receive the following cool prizes:
- Photobird account with 500MB storage space
- 1GB SanDisk Ultra II memory card
- Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson
Every monthly Photobird Photo Contest has two winners. At the end of each month, we pick one winner for the Photobird Award, and we will tally your votes to determine the one winner for the People’s Choice Award.