“red rose 2400″
© Copyright David Cresine
“Stop! In the Name of Love” is a number-one single recorded by The Supremes in 1965 for the Motown label. Diana Ross sang the lead vocals, and according to Wikipedia, the song held the number-one position on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart and reached the number-two position on the soul chart. It’s one of the most popular and well-known songs of the late 20th century.
February is a good month to stop and smell the roses. “Stop” is the theme of the Photobird Photo Contest for February 2009. David Cresine presents us with many roses to smell in his Photobird photo album entitled “Flowers Up Close” which includes the rose shown above.
While you are enjoying the sweet scent of this rose, enter the Photobird Photo Contest for February 2009. The contest is always free to enter and this month’s contest ends February 28, 2009 at 11:59pm Pacific time.
Photobird Photo Contest details:
- Free to enter. Enter your photo here.
- Your friends and family can vote for you. You can send them a reminder here.
- This month’s contest ends Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 11:59pm Pacific time.
The two winners for the Photobird Photo Contest for February 2009 will each receive the following cool prizes:
- Photobird account with 500MB storage space
- 2GB SanDisk Ultra II memory card
- Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson
Every monthly Photobird Photo Contest has two winners. At the end of each month, we pick one winner for the Photobird Award, and we will tally your votes to determine the one winner for the People’s Choice Award.