© Copyright Vicki Tinnon
The first thing you’ll learn about Photobird.com is that your photos stand out in our simple, clean design. Your photos are the primary focus on Photobird.com. No ads, no gimmicks, and sharing your photos on Photobird.com is faster, easier, and more convenient than sharing photos by e-mail. Your photos are as private as you want them to be; no one knows about your photos and photo albums until you tell your family and friends about them.
To see an example of how your photos will look on Photobird.com, check out Vicki Tinnon’s photo album on Photobird.com. Her photo “Ponca” is shown above. Vicki Tinnon won the Photobird Award for the Photobird Photo Contest for May 2008 with her photo “Moving In“.
To navigate photo albums on Photobird.com:
- Click the album covers to see individual albums.
- Click thumbnail versions of photos to see larger versions.
- Use the breadcrumb trail in the upper left of each album to navigate to previous albums.
Another example of Photobird photo albums is the monthly Photobird Photo Contest which is free to enter and has cool prizes. The Photobird Photo Contest looks and works just like the Photobird photo albums. Take a look at the current and past Photobird Photo Contests, and enter for your chance to win your own Photobird account.
More Photobird features:
- Your Photos are Private on Photobird.com
- Don’t E-mail Your Photos. Use Photobird.com!
- The Easy Way to Share Your Photos
- Your Photos are Fast on Photobird.com
- Easy Photo Links
- Show Off Your Photos, and Keep Some Private
- Allow Comments and Ratings on Your Photos
- Hello Photobird Slideshows, Goodbye Carousel!
- Detailed Stats of Your Photos and Albums
- What is EXIF and How Can I Use It on Photobird?