“Hiking in the Bells”
© Copyright Vicki Tinnon
Photobird.com is the easy way to share your photos.
If you’re still e-mailing your photos, here’s five reasons why Photobird.com is better than sending your photos via e-mail:
- Less hassle: When you want to share your photos, you only need to send a link, instead of spending lots of time e-mailing the same photos to every person every time you want to send them. And your friends and family can select which photos they want to see, instead of waiting for them all to download in their e-mail box.
- Faster: Photobird.com automatically creates smaller, web-ready versions of your photos when you add them to your albums, so your photos will be displayed quicker. Also, some computers may be too slow to see your large, original-sized photos, so the smaller, resized photos help there too. (By the way, when we resize your photos, your original photos are still available to you.)
- Easy-to-use: It’s easy to view photo after photo after photo: just click the Next button. A lot of people like our slideshow feature too. Your friends and family won’t need to download large photos and then find a good computer program to view them. Also, we make smaller versions of your photos so they’re easy to see on most computer monitors. If you e-mailed your photos as is, they may be too large to fit on your friends’ and family’s computer screens.
- Convenient: Your photos are always available. Your friends don’t need to wait for you to find the time to e-mail your photos to them. Your friends also don’t need to make room on their computers to see your photos; Photobird.com and your web browser will make it easy for your friends and family to view your photos.
- More fun: If you wish, your friends and family can post comments about your photos. Your Photobird.com photo album is like having your own personal website!
- Your Photos are Private on Photobird.com
- Your Photos are Fast on Photobird.com
- Easy Photo Links
- Allow Comments and Ratings on Your Photos
- Detailed Stats of Your Photos and Albums
- Show Off Your Photos, and Keep Some Private
Also, take a quick tour of Photobird.com.