© Copyright John Maher
Many good things come in threes. Three’s Company. The Three Stooges. The Three Musketeers. And of course, one of photography’s most popular composition concepts, the Rule of Thirds. These three ducks are staying together in the photo shown above entitled “Just Ducky” by John Maher, winner of the Photobird Award for the Photobird Photo Contest for July 2007.
Photobird Photo Contest details:
- Free to enter. Enter your photo here.
- “Three” is the theme for this month’s contest.
- Your friends and family can vote for you. You can send them a reminder here.
- This month’s contest ends Friday, July 31, 2009 at 11:59pm Pacific time.
The two winners for the Photobird Photo Contest for July 2009 will each receive the following cool prizes:
- Photobird account with 500MB storage space
- $50 Amazon.com gift card, which you can use to buy anything on Amazon.com, such as:
Every monthly Photobird Photo Contest has two winners. At the end of each month, we pick one winner for the Photobird Award, and we will tally your votes to determine the one winner for the People’s Choice Award.
See more great photos and photography articles in the Photobird Daily.
Sign up for the Photobird newsletter.
Visit Photobird.com, the easy way to share your photos.