“The Three Armadillos”
© Copyright Steve Creek
To be honest, I haven’t seen many photos of armadillos in my lifetime. They’re just not something people take a lot of photos of, I guess, and there probably aren’t a lot of opportunities to see them. They’re also not exactly Mother Nature’s most photogenic creature.
Steve Creek might have captured one of their best sides in the photo shown above entitled “The Three Armadillos” which he entered into the Photobird Photo Contest for July 2009. If I’m not mistaken, the photo shows three armadillos walking away from us — not walking towards us. I do believe that those are three tails in the photo. It’s a cute, well-done photo, with great color and excellent depth of field.
Photobird Photo Contest details:
- Free to enter. Enter your photo here.
- “Three” is the theme for this month’s contest.
- Your friends and family can vote for you. You can send them a reminder here.
- This month’s contest ends Friday, July 31, 2009 at 11:59pm Pacific time.
The two winners for the Photobird Photo Contest for July 2009 will each receive the following cool prizes:
- Photobird account with 500MB storage space
- $50 Amazon.com gift card, which you can use to buy anything on Amazon.com, such as:
Every monthly Photobird Photo Contest has two winners. At the end of each month, we pick one winner for the Photobird Award, and we will tally your votes to determine the one winner for the People’s Choice Award.
See more great photos and photography articles in the Photobird Daily.
Sign up for the Photobird newsletter.
Visit Photobird.com, the easy way to share your photos.