“Pink Rose 8″
© Copyright David Cresine
This beautiful pink rose by David Cresine is one of the many photos that David has submitted for the Photobird Photo of the Hour. You can see more of David’s beautiful flower photos in his Photobird photo album entitled “Flowers Up Close“. All of David’s spectacular photos can be seen at www.photobird.com/davidroy.
Photobird.com is the easy way to share your photos. You capture and share so many great photos on Photobird.com that we created the Photo of the Hour feature to give you the opportunity to share your very best with the rest of the world.
It’s really easy to submit your favorite photos to be featured on the Photobird Photo of the Hour: Simply view the photo from your photo album and click the “Submit for Photo of the Hour” checkbox. There is no limit to the number of photos you can submit and we always like to get new submissions.
In return for each photo we use on the Photo of the Hour or People Places and Things, you get more storage space for your photo album so you can store more photos. Details are here.
If you’d like to keep some of your photos private while you share your favorite photos with the world, you can read how easy it is to do that with Photobird photo albums in our blog post “Show Off Your Photos, and Keep Some Private“.
You may also discuss your favorite Photobird Photos of the Hour in the Photobird forums.
Finally, if you’re interested in getting a free Photobird account to share your photos with the world, then send us an e-mail with some of your best photos by following the instructions below, and I’ll give free, fully-functional Photobird accounts to the first 5 people with great photos!
To apply for one of these 5 free Photobird accounts, please do the following:
a. Compose an e-mail and put the following in it:
1. Subject should be “Free Photobird account”.
2. Your first and last name, which will appear next to “Copyright” on your photo album.
3. Your desired Photobird username. For example, mine is ekrimen, as in www.photobird.com/ekrimen .
4. Your city.
5. The link to your existing photo album if you have one.
6. Tell me what you like about Photobird.com.
7. Tell me what you’d like to see on Photobird.com or what you’d like to see improved.
8. Attach no more than 5 (five) of your favorite photos in .jpg format.
9. Send the e-mail before Monday, August 18, to firstname.lastname@example.org . This temporary e-mail address may be turned off in the future and is only to be used for sending us your photos for a free Photobird account. If you need to contact us for any other reason, please contact us via our Contact Us page .
c. If I decide to give you a free Photobird account, you should hear back from me within 5 business days. Otherwise, I will not send a reply, but you are welcome to try again when we have similar offers in the future.
d. If you have any questions or anything in my instructions is not clear, then please let me know here in the comments.
e. Read the terms of this offer in the rest of this blog post.
Click here to read the rest of this blog post.